Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wee Bitty's by Bex

Wee Bitty's

These special ornaments are not just for Christmas. They have wonderful personalties that can be displayed all year long. 

I have to start by saying a lot of thought goes into each of my Wee Bitty's. Each doll ornament has it's own unique personality. I take pride in creating some of the most whimsical details. This way each ornament has that extra special quality. I've chosen not to mass produce each design so they continue to be one of a kind. 

When creating these characters I begin with an unfinished wooden peg doll and build the character out from there. The additional materials used are hot glue, acrylic paint, Mod Podge and Polycrylic protective finish. It takes about 8 hours to finish one piece. Once finished they are signed, dated and numbered on the bottom. 

My Wee Bitty's make wonderful gifts!
www.pennylaneink.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment