Friday, January 14, 2011

"Urban Flower Headband"

Here are a few photos of today's creation(O: I actually REALLY like this one! It's funny because I am making two of each design so my girls and I can wear them as advertisement. But that's it..... just two of each (one for my shop and one for advertising) and they will all be different. Back to the drawing board or actually, I think I'm going to go to the fabric shop......time to bundle up, it's freezing out there!!

I hope everyone had a good week, enjoy the weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. I love your paintings and journals, they are divine. Thanks for commenting on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh--this style is my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophisticated beauty with a classic vintage feel. I've been admiring your headbands, but this may be my favorite. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're fabulous Rebecca! Looks like a style you'd find in Anthropology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! i like this one a lot!

    I just gave my daughter a hair cut yesterday...what is it about sharing 'hair' time with our kids that is so precious! lol

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation Rebecca. Beautiful colours like jewels.
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete